At STC Capital Bank we understand the importance of our clients’ personal privacy. Because our interest is in safe-guarding your privacy, we have adopted the following principles and practices.
Acknowledgement of Your Right to Personal Privacy
We realize that you expect security in your personal and financial affairs. We understand the need to safeguard sensitive information about you that you have entrusted to us. We are committed to maintaining standards and procedures designed to safeguard this information. In order to keep information confidential and appropriately protected, we restrict access to your personal information to only those employees who require it to perform their jobs. We also maintain physical, electronic and procedural measures that comply with federal standards to guard your personal information.
Collection of Personal Information
We collect and retain information from and about you in order to understand your financial needs and to complete your transactions, help establish and manage your accounts and to comply with legal and regulatory requirements. The information we collect about you comes from:
* Applications or other forms received from you;
* Information from a third party with your permission;
* Transactions with us, our affiliates or others; and
* Consumer-reporting agencies.
We use this information to provide you with financial products, manage and protect your account records, comply with certain laws and regulations, and to improve our service to you. We will not disclose information we collect about you to any unaffiliated third party except as indicated below where a confidentiality agreement has been executed and as permitted or required by law. Examples of this include:
* Disclosures necessary to service your account or prevent unauthorized transactions,
* Disclosures to persons and entities permitted or required by applicable law, such as consumer reporting agencies, governmental entities where we are responding to subpoenas and other lawfully issued legal processes, and anyone with whom you have authorized us to share information, or
* Disclosures to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf.
If you decide to close your account(s), or become an inactive client, we will adhere to the privacy policies and practices described in this notice.