Home buying is a pivotal event in anyone's life. We want to keep this process as simple and accessible to our valued customers as possible. That's why we go above and beyond to offer accommodating rates and terms in line with your unique situation.
Benefit from our wide range of financing options — including conventional purchase, jumbo, FHA loans, and more — to meet your home buying needs. We're always just around the corner with quick decisions and advice to keep home buying a breeze.
Learn more or apply today through STC's home loan website.
- Conventional Purchase Loans
- Competitively low rates for the purchase, refinance, or construction of a home
- Accommodating repayment terms, custom-tailored to each client's situation:
- Thirty-year fixed rate mortgage
- Fifteen-year fixed rate mortgage
- Hybrid ARM (1/1 ARM, 3/1 ARM, 5/1 ARM, 7/1 ARM, and 10/1 ARM)
- 2/1 Buy Down Mortgage
- A wide range of specialty financing options available:
- Conventional mortgages
- First-time homebuyer specials
- VA loans
- FHA loans
- Jumbo loans
- Home loan consultants with experience and working knowledge of the local real estate market
- Friendly, experienced service from start to finish
- Local decision-making and processing
- FHA Loans
- Easier to qualify for than standard loan
- Low down payments – less than 5% down payment options
- Low closing costs
- Easier credit qualifications
Additionally there are lending limits associated with FHA loans. These vary by county. To see the maximum home value for which you can apply for an FHA loan, click here.
FHA loans make a home mortgage available even if credit scores and income fall below the traditional measures for a home mortgage. Some of the basic qualifications are:
- Two years of steady employment, preferably with the same employer
- Credit score of 620 or higher (or no credit score at all)
- Any bankruptcy must be at least two years old, with perfect credit since discharge, with compensating factors
- Foreclosure must be at least three years old, with perfect credit since
- Jumbo Loans
Attaining a jumbo loan through most other lending providers is generally a headache. At STC Capital Bank, our experienced home loan consultants keep that "typical" outcome completely out of the equation. You've worked hard to afford this possibility. And we're here to help see these dreams become a reality.
Not only do we have the expertise to guide you through the ins and outs of the jumbo lending process, but we have the commitment to accommodating our customers' needs with customized solutions.
- Specialized financing for mortgage loans exceeding the conventional conforming limits of $417,000
- Income documentation commonly required
- Professional loan consultants with vast experience in securing large mortgage loan financing